My favorite store is target. That is a big store. I live in Chinatown. There is no big supermarket near here. I don't have a car, so I need to buy some things next to Chinatown. Every week I need to buy some food. So I have been looking for a big supermarket near Chinatown. When I go to school, I find target. That is a good news. I can buy somethings by train to the target. That is a good supermarket. You can buy all kinds of things. In the first floor, if you are hungry, you can buy some sandwiches, some break, and some salad. Every time I come in, I smell delicious. You also buy some gifts, some bath products, some medicines, some sport's clothes, and so on. In the second floor, there are many fresh fruit and drink. On the left, many varieties women's clothes and kids' clothes. In the middle, you can see a number of snacks., like candy, chocolate, biscuits and so on. On the right, it has a lot of household articles and a good deal ...
In my house, my favorite space is the kitchen. On the right is a big refrigerator. On the left is a sink and cupboard. Next to the cupboard is a place for the bowls. There is a table in front of the sink. A rice cooker and a kettle are on the table. There are two layers in the refrigerator. The top one is frozen and the bottom one is fresh. I shop once a week to restock my fridge so I don't have to run out of groceries. I like to cook at home when I am free. There are four burners on the stove, where I usually like to cook and eat. One burner can be used for making soup, and one burner can be used for cooking vegetables, which can be quickly cooked. It's convenient and fast. I can try all kinds of dishes on the stove. That's very interesting. In my free time, I will watch video on YouTube while learning to cook. Watching video on YouTube, I thought it was easy to cook, but when I followed video, I didn't make anything as delicious as video. But I ...
Comments
Post a Comment